Monday, April 13, 2015

I would like to thank God for such a beautiful time we had yesterday at the Positively Dressed​ Fashion Show Dress Drive & Tuxedo Rental.  I would like to thank everyone for coming out because this wouldn't have happened without all of your support.  The speakers, vendors, models, makeup artist, stylist, DJ, photographers, MC's, performers, The Men's Wearhouse, Emerje, the donors, my husband, children, my mother, sister and all the family & friends that helped support this vision.  I am glad we were able to distribute a lot of FREE dresses and sign up some of the guys for FREE tuxedos for their prom or school dances.  Thank you for taking the time out to show your love.  I truly am blessed beyond measure.  Thank you for supporting our 6th Annual Positively Dressed Fashion Show.  Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment