Thursday, April 11, 2013


Good Morning....I woke up with a huge smile on my face, and with so much Joy in my heart.  I thank each and every one of you for making what started out as only helping a few girls, into being hundreds of girls.  With your assistance we have been able to send girls to prom or dances, in which otherwise they thought they couldn't.  I can't express my gratitude enough for everyone helping out in your own way, and I appreciate every one of you.  We are in for a magnificent show Sunday, and we hope to triple the number of dress give-aways this year!  Can't wait to see all your lovely faces at the event.  Luv ya, much!   ~KRH

We still have room for a few more so come on out and help support these young ladies!  For more information about the event go to:  www.positivelydressed4.eventbrite.com

And don't forget to always have a wonderful and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment