Monday, April 15, 2013

I can't express how happy I feel right now. I am so elated how well the event turned out yesterday. We had so many wonderful people show their support in helping dress girls for prom this year and the entertainment was fabulous. They showed up and showed out! There were even a few girls asking to be models for next year.....woohoo! Everything was just so great. I just wanted to say thank you to the people that actually helped make this all possible; my husband and daughters, mom, sister, cousin, and some of the parents, and most of all the Positively Dressed models. And my make-up and hair stylist were the bomb....lol Tara's Hair Salon & Spa and Lesha Jenkins-Ellison, you all made those girls look like little princesses. My youngest daughter, Giona actually wanted to wrap her hair up last night...lol and she mentioned that she wanted to get her hair done at the salon every week now. That's a wonderful thing. But overall everyone did a fantastic job and I can't wait until next year. Thank you all again. Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment